Sunday, April 6, 2008

it doesn't mean a thing to me

I've never ever been as useless as this past weekend. I have had a level zero on the will to go out chart. Today Buck is coming up until Tuesday, which is when we're leaving for Atlanta to spend some time with good buds Kevin and Tones...I hear they're playing at some jazz night so that should be fun. The major point of this post, honestly, is to let the three or so who see this know that the new black keys album 'attack and release' that is produced by dj danger mouse is the shit. it's like if that afghan kush and purp met, and they had kids, and all that, but really. The music has a lot deeper sound with some really really cool synth/string sounds that push it upwards. And some wicked bass lines along with that...And even though all that changes they still sound the same. I'm loving it.

No comments: