Sunday, April 27, 2008

oh lawdy

Sometimes it's tough to remember anything. I am not just talking about this blog, or anything else that I just mean to do. I mean...it's difficult to remember to do the major things anymore. I rarely remember anyone's name until I have actually hung out one on one with you about five or six times. I have to use a Sharpie on my arm to remind me of everything. I know that this is because of the excessive pot lately. I don't know why it's gone this way, but I just am really numbing myself out to most of what's going on around me. Everything here in Tuscaloosa, minus a few highlights I won't discuss, is pretty much shit. I'm just not impressed with the people here, the culture here (or lack thereof). Sure...I realize that Auburn will probably be a step backwards, but here's hoping that Raleigh feels like home...because I haven't had one in quite some time. Tuscaloosa did have the "home" feeling, but only because I've been here so damned long. For the past eight months or so the dwindling amount of time has really started to affect me and my outlook. I am moving on...or have moved already. I'm not sure where my mind is floating, but it's going somewhere good and I know it. Some awful things have happened lately, but I'm honestly enjoying it all. I'm starting to enjoy people ditching out on me...it just makes me look forward to moving more. I'm enjoying all of the time I get to spend alone, and with close friends. It's time to be focused, and for the first time in college I think we're all just ready to put the books up and go live.

No comments: