Sunday, March 9, 2008

What am I all about?

So this is the first post of mine on this blog that I've created. My intentions are to document three experiences in my life: quitting Lexapro, graduating college, and my travels throughout this time frame (perhaps thereafter, also).
If you're wondering whether this blog is for you or not...I will list a few of my interests: biology, evolution, ecology, plant physiology, hydrotransportation, alternative fuel sources, entomology, wetlands, anything outdoors, marijuana, disenfranchisement, desegregation, pedagogy, buddhism, hinduism, witchcraft, voodoo, catholicism, planetary models, google earth, north carolina, mountains and seas, not being landlocked, clean air, eno hammock, a stringed instrument in the woods, pristine streams, algae and their role in the ecosystem, the human body (circulation, reproduction, stability, etc.), a brighter tomorrow, completing my list everyday, arboretum, bangarang, tandy bogus, gimme dungee, grandma's jewelry box, springtime and the autumn, driving away from everything to somewhere that's completely empty, planting anything anywhere, flowering plants, grasses, immunities, saints, monks, clever comments, disconnection, discontinuity, shifting colors, short skirts, long skirts, the fountain of youth, true understanding, mayan culture, australia, canada, alaska, the human mind, the concept of a soul, seasonal weather patterns, the farmer's almanac, making cds for your ears, the dark, the morning, etc. Hopefully every one of these interests will be covered at least on the surface.
After today I will be posting both pictures and music with each blog posting. The images will all be images that I have taken and have full authority to distribute, while the music postings will be from other music blogs.

No comments: