Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tangerines...

I didn't exactly forget about the whole new blog thing I have going on. I've just been in a whirlwind of brodom that will remain unmatched I am sure throughout the rest of my life. Spring break was a blast. Such a blast, in fact, that I left the beach around 10 a. m. on the fourth day there due to an immediate inability to consume any more light beer. I will go more into it when all of the pictures are collected to kind of show and tell the whole thing in a timeline fashion. Things have also been crazy since I got back. I'm feeling the distances between me and certain people beginning to increase as the days go by. I guess I'll just be gone when I'm gone...definitely not coming back for long periods of time to see everyone...I'm not looking back on this place at all. Everything has been so fucked up and crazy in the end. I'm still living next door to my ex girlfriend's old house...still going to the same buildings with the same people saying the same things. I am over this place. I have been over it for a while. No wonder everyone drinks and half of the girls have beer bellies. It's just a bore. Please, please, please North Carolina be nothing like Alabama, especially Tuscaloosa. It's fucking scary to live here. People are always getting hit by cars and being black out drunk with random whoever in their bed...it's the norm. And I mean...it's not a bad norm for a certain amount of time, but in the end there's a lot more to it/life than that. I know that you know that already, but what I'm trying to say is that there is so much out there to learn. Of course, I can learn here. I love learning here. I love knowledge, and I can only be in one place for so long before my desire or lust for knowledge here just plateaus out. I've reached a plateau, weathered and worn.

No comments: