Monday, March 10, 2008

Rushing river rattlesnakes your legs...

Tavel and I are watching Grapefruit League: Braves vs. Cards rocking out today. The weather outside is gorgeous...it's too bad that I'm spending the entire day for the most part inside of the classroom. I teach a non-majors Anatomy and Physiology lab on Mondays after a full day of classes...but I enjoy it so it's not so bad. I try to make the students see how simple the majority of introductory anatomy and phys. is to understand. I use crazy diagrams and describe a lot of the physiological processes as more of a battle between chemicals or design than anything else. Today's lesson is on the respiratory system...so I'll share a little of my fantastic artwork with you.



Oh, and she never came last night. I had left her book with a mix cd in it on my doorstep while I went to a friend's place, but when I got home later it was still sitting there. She called about 2 30 in the morning, but I was asleep so I didn't answer. I tried calling this morning, but she returned the not answering favor. I am not sure if we're ever going to see each other again to be honest. I do not know when I will be ready to handle that. There's just too much history there and all to go back to being something we were two years ago. You cannot just push aside how bad someone hurt you because they are ready to be friendly. Sometimes you just cannot be friends. I know it's awful, but it's just how I feel.
Spring break starts Friday, and I've never ever ever been more excited about getting out with everyone for a week and a half.
Picture of the UA quad today:
Well...it's off to be a teacher for a few hours. The deck at the Library is opening tonight at five, meaning boozing on the top of the strip for the spring can officially begin!
I cannot stop listening to these songs: (from MOKYBLOG)
The Acorn - Flood pt. 1
The Acorn - Crooked Legs

No comments: