Wednesday, June 18, 2008

i dont feel and it feels great

I'm awful at doing this blog. I think about it sometimes and for some reason it feels lately that I've had little to nothing to write about...maybe thats because I'm the only one that reads it...or maybe it's because I have no idea what I'm ever going to say until I just start the tick tacking away on the keys...kind of let them lead me somewhere like a voodoo song leading a deceased Bernie through all kinds of wicked shit. It's more or less all about making the words flow...regardless of their meaning...anyways. In accordance with this idea...this post will be all about the language...not the context. Sometimes we get too carried away in the context and lose our sight and our feeling of the flow of things. I'll let the words twist and turn and tickle those eyeballs.

preventative measures and unconquerable pleasures
baby got me turned on like a light

No comments: